Our international private school dress code for students
School Uniform Policy
At Knightsbridge Schools International (KSI Morges) we believe that our children look smart and feel part of the community when they wear school uniform. All children must wear school uniform every day.
Our uniform at KSI Morges is designed to be simple and practical to promote a feeling of belonging to the KSI Morges community.
The school uniform at KSI Morges consists of:
- Plain black or navy blue trousers or skirts
- Plain black or navy blue shorts for the Summer
- Plain black, blue or white socks or tights
- Blue polo shirts with the school logo (from the school supplier)
- Blue sweatshirt with the school logo (from the school supplier)
- Sensible and practical flat shoes or sandals
- A pair of sensible slippers or shoes to wear indoors
The school PE uniform consists of:
- A green t-shirt with the school logo (from the school supplier)
- Black shorts with the school logo (from the school supplier)
- Black jogging bottoms with the school logo (from the school supplier)
- Two pairs of training shoes (indoor and outdoor)
All uniform items with the school logo can be ordered from the school office.
The children may on occasion require additional clothing for outdoor play, such as:
- Adequate waterproof clothing
- A spare pair of socks
- A pair of wellington boots
We strongly advise all parents to label all uniform items and other clothes with their child’s name.
In addition to the school uniform, we also ask KSI Morges parents to ensure that their children understand and follow these simple rules about their general appearance and well being.
- We encourage all our children to take pride in their appearance and have high standards of personal hygiene.
- School uniform is to be worn daily.
- Hair should be neat and not restrict a child’s vision. Children with long hair should keep it tied back for health and safety reasons.
- No jewellery of any description may be worn in school, except for small studs in the lobe of the ear.
- Watches may be worn, but are the responsibility of the wearer and must be removed for all PE and games activities.
- Nail varnish is not permitted in school.
At KSI Morges, we believe that by adhering to these simple rules about school uniform and appearance, a respectful, equal and inclusive atmosphere around the school is promoted.