What’s happening at KSI Morges?
Are you new to the area?
Do you want to try something different; meet new people; maybe improve your language skills?
Look no further!
KSI Morges will be holding monthly evening events for the community.
Enjoy a variety of events ranging from:
- book talks
- health & well-being
- wine tasting
- social media workshops
- expat networking events
- parenting seminars in today’s digital world
- and much more!
Boost your child’s concentration and learning effectively
25 January 2018
6:30pm – 8:30pm
Nowadays each child can improve their learning ability and perform better in school, with the help of their parents and dedicated professionals. Each child deserves to thrive! During this workshop you will discover how you can help your child to nourish, support and reboot both body and brain functions on a DNA level!
Register via email email@example.com or fill-in the form below.
Wednesday Afternoon Events
- Wednesday 24 January, 2018 Celebrate Stories: Love Reading
- Wednesday 14 February, 2018 Pancake Party
- Wednesday 21 March, 2018 Make your own Tulips
- Wednesday 18 April, 2018 Fostering Creativity – Easter Eggs
- Wednesday 16 May, 2018 Look Who’s Talking