An international school like no other
Are you looking for an outstanding international school that teaches in English and French, where every child matters and where a supportive environment is as important as academic excellence?
What makes KSI Morges special?
Through the excellent work of our teachers, KSI Morges students:
- Put active learning first and foremost.
- Cultivate true international spirit.
- Respect all cultures, including their own and others’.
- Develop their personal strengths, skills and attitudes necessary for lifelong learning.
- Understand the importance of languages.
- Accept all challenges to make significant individual progress.
- Motivate themselves and inspire other students.
- Contribute to a vibrant and stimulating environment.
KSI Morges caters for both international and local students
The School prioritises French language teaching, with English as a Second Language services (ESL Support) provided through our Learning Support Centre.
The co-education of international and local students has a profound impact on the integration of foreign students into the local community, fostering friendships between Swiss families and those from abroad.
Our individual approach to teaching languages at different levels allows for a thorough understanding of the local French language in particular, supporting the integration of foreign students into the community. French-speaking students may also benefit from ‘mother tongue’ language teaching.
After-school supervision and activities
KSI Morges offers supervision and in-house activities until 17:00 free of charge, meaning parents can have a full working day safe in the knowledge that their children are well taken care of.
Beginning the admissions process
The first step is to arrange a visit to meet staff, students and the School Director, so you can see everything discussed in action and in a practical learning environment.
Please click on the link below to find out more about booking your visit, and what forms you’ll need to complete at various stages of the process.