How to enrol at KSI Morges
The admissions check list:
- Schedule a visit or drop by during ‘Visiting Wednesdays‘ between 2:00-3:30pm to meet our School Director.
- Complete the Application Form and return it to KSI Morges.
- The following must also be submitted along with the Application Form:
- Copies of school reports for the last three years and samples of work.
- Copy of birth certificate and/or passport.
- Recent passport-sized photograph.
If you have any questions please contact us on:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone on +41-21 804 16 00.
For enrolment, parents are required to submit completed Application Forms. Applications may be made at any time during the year. Please note that only complete application forms will be processed.
KSI Morges application forms
All application forms can be downloaded here:
We invite parents to visit our school for an interview before making a decision on a child’s acceptance into KSI Morges. Please note that for our Early Years classes, your child must be 3 years of age by August 31 and toilet trained.
Trial / probationary period
KSI Morges reserves the right to conduct trial periods for international and local students before granting them full acceptance on to the programme.
Bank details for payments
Knightsbridge Schools International Switzerland SA