To educate a community of global citizens by providing them with opportunities to be all they can be and inspiring them to make a positive difference in a changing world.
To cultivate the intellect, passion and imagination of our learners so that they are empowered to engage productively and creatively as global citizens who value and respect diversity.
- To achieve our vision we have the following aims which guides every aspect of school life.
- To create a community that is internationally minded and makes a difference in a changing world
- To create and maintain an environment that nurtures community and well-being
- To deliver an inquiry-based, 21st century-skills curriculum facilitated by professional staff that inspire learning
- To motivate students to achieve outstanding personal growth and learning
- To establish and run a reliable operation executed by highly experienced staff supported by smart systems, policies and processes that allow for students to fulfil their potential